Alright here it is! I cannot take credit for this, I recently helped my family become Paleo, and they were missing pizza so I told them about meatza recipes, and they found some and made it thier own! Let me tell you..this was absolutely amazing. There is also so many ways to play around with it! As you can see, we even added the purple cauliflower that I found to ours!
Prep Time: 10mins
Cook Time: 35 mins
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp dried oregano
- 2 Tbsp dried basil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups chopped fresh veggies of choice
- 1/4cup tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine ground beef, egg, and seasonings in a bowl. Mix with until thoroughly combined. Spread mixture out thinly but evenly in a 13×9 baking dish or round pizza pan. Put in oven and cook for about 25 minutes.
2. Take the beef crust out of the oven. Grease should have cooked out of the beef, and it will have shrunk on all sides. Pour the grease out into a saute pan and put the crust back in your pan.
3. Use the beef grease to saute your fresh veggies for about 10 minutes until soft. Spread your tomato sauce onto your beef crust.
4. Add your sauteed veggies, cheese if you wish ( we used goat cheese, it added amazing flavor)
5. Place Meatza back in the oven under the broiler for 5-10 minutes until all your veggies have browned.
6. Let cool for about 5 minutes slice it up and eat it! Im warning you, its friggen delish! Your gonna want more!