I recently discovered Broccoli Slaw and it has become one of my favorite go to foods. There is so many things you can do with it. Its been so hot out lately so I decided to come up with a refreshing salad for all those summer bbq’s that will be coming up soon. And who doesn’t love when something is topped off with toasted coconut!!!!
Prep Time: 5 mintues
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 24 oz Broccoli Slaw
- 1/2C Chopped fresh Cilantro
- 2Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4C Lemon Juice
- 1tsp Garlic Powder
- 2Tbsp Kerrygold Butter
- 1/4C Coconut Shreds
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Put broccoli slaw, and chopped fresh cilantro in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder and salt and pepper. Pour over broccoli slaw and mix well. Cover and place in your fridge.
- Melt 2tbsp butter in a small saute pan. Add the coconut shreds on medium-low until well toasted. About 7 mintues
- Take your slaw mixture out of the fridge and top with toasted coconut shreds.