Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: None
- 7 1/2 cups dry Cole slaw mix (about 1 large bag)
- 33oz Broccoli Slaw
- 6 stalks celery, chopped.
- 1 jalapeno, chopped tiny
- Juice of 3 limes
- 14oz Boneless Chicken Breasts, cooked and shredded.
- 3 cups of Wild Bay Shrimp (the tiny precooked shrimp)
- 4tbsp Walnut Oil
- 3/4c Raw, Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- One large handful fresh Cilantro, rough chopped
- Dash of onion powder, I do a few dashes, I love that stuff!
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1.) Super easy! Mix everything together well! I like to wait til the next day to portion it out and eat it so all the flavors soak in.
2.) Portion evenly into 6 ziplock baggies, and your ready to go for a grab and go lunch or dinner!
Carbs:15g Protein:35g Fat:15g Fiber:6g
Since this is a lower carb recipe I will usually add something to it or something on the side- In the photo you will see Paleo Jalapeno crackers from Snackin’ Free in Murrieta- If you can get some of those bad boys they are amazing and come in at Carbs10g Protein:1 Fat:2g