As a lot of others are doing, I’m experimenting with my food intake, going the no nuts route. But I needed something like my noatmeal for fast morning breakfast, and I really wanted something with blueberries. So I came up with this, Im in love with it. Even though it looks like a bunch of smurfs died in a bowl…
Prep Time 2 minutes
Cook Time 4 minutes
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup blueberries, separated in two 1/2cups.
- 2 large spoonfuls pumpkin puree( if you like the taste of pumpkin add more, if you don’t, keep it at 2, you cant taste it, its there for mostly texture)
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp ginger
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4cup Coconut Milk ( or almond milk)
- Place Pumpkin Puree and 1/2 cup Blueberries and seasonings in a food processor or blender and blend until the blueberries have broken down and it made a nice little pumpkin blueberry mash.
- Put the three eggs and coconut milk in the blender and pulse a few times until frothy.
- Place the egg/milk mixture in a microwave safe bowl. Add Pumpkin/Blueberry puree Stir until everything is mixed well.
- Microwave for 4 minutes , try to check on it frequently and stir to make sure you get the consistency you want, you can cook it longer if you like it more thick or less if you like it runny.
- Top it off with the other 1/2 cup of your blueberries! Or as you see in my photo, goji berries.