Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1/4c Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/4c Coconut Cream Concentrate, melted down.
- 1tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/8tsp Salt
- 1/2c Chopped Nuts of choice (I used pecans)
- 1/2c Nut Butter of choice (I used half sunbutter and half pecan butter) If you keep your nut butter in the fridge, make sure its at room temp it’ll be easier for you to mix.
- 1 Scoop Cafe Mocha protein powder ( Listen, I know its not 100% PALEO, but hey not everyone is perfect.) You could always some cocoa powder to make it chocolate!
- Mix together the Coconut Oil and Coconut Cream
- Mix in the protein and spices
- Fold in the nut butter making sure is spread out throughout the oil and cream.
- Fold in your chopped nuts
- Place in whatever dish you want depending on the thickness you would like it to have, make sure you grease the dish with a little bit of coconut oil so that it doesn’t stick on ya. (For Vday, Im thinking about getting mini heart shapes to make them in!)
- Place in the fridge for a half hour, slice them up and keep them in air tight container and keep it in your fridge!