Can you believe it!? A Ranch recipes thats good for you! The best part is the longer it sits in your fridge the better it tastes….
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1 1/4 cup raw, Unsalted Cashews.
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 3 Tsp Dill
- 3 Tsp Onion Powder
- 3 Tsp fresh Garlic, chopped
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/5 cup Water
- Less than 1/3 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Franks Hot Sauce (Or your favorite hot sauce)
- Place everything in your food processor or blender until you get the consistency that you like, if its too thick slowly add water 1Tbsp at a time so you don’t make it too runny.
- I keep mine in the fridge so it lasts longer, but once you let it sit out for a bit and get to room temp it isn’t as thick