Alright, This was one of those photos that as I was chowing down, I was like crap! I need a photo! So umm..here ya go 🙂 It was so good! This was my 4th of July desserts, MADE ON THE GRILL! I swear EVERYTHING tastes better on the grill no matter what it is. Once again this an easy recipe anyone can do, Enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time:20 minutes
- 4 peaches, sliced thin
- 3 Mangoes, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut, shredded.
- 1 Tbsp Nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Ginger
- Slice your fruit and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the balsamic vinegar over the fruit, then sprinkle with spices, Stir well.
- Cover and Place on your counter for at least 4 hours stir/shake every hour to make sure everything gets coated.
- Turn your grill on medium low, and place your fruit in a folded up foil pack and place on your grill and just let it go for about 20 minutes shaking occasionally.
- Once everything is pretty soft, pull it off the grill and serve! Since it was the 4th of July when I made this, I topped mine off with some Soy Delicious Coconut Milk Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. It was pure heaven.