This is one of those recipes I must have been dreaming about since I woke up at 630am and instantly wanted to make them, haha. These are great to keep in your fridge as a quick grab and go breakfast ( I even grabbed a few cold ones for a snack) Top with with some more salsa, or some avocado!
Prep Time 2 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
- 12 eggs
- 1/2cup of your favorite salsa
- 1 package of grass-fed beef chorizo (I found mine at sprouts)
- 1/4cup coconut (or almond) milk
- Preheat your oven to 375
- Mix everything together in a large bowl, you may have to use your hands to break up the chorizo into small pieces, get messy!!!
- Spray your muffin pan with non-stick spray or rub the inside with coconut oil
- Fill each muffin cup all the way, you may need to make more than one batch depending on the size of your eggs.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned on top and when you stick a toothpick in it, it doesnt come out with raw egg.
- Let em cool, then enjoy!