I fell in love with Marks Daily Apple’s the first time that I tried it, esp considering I was a massive oatmeal freak before I turned Paleo. I wanted to have it again one morning, but didnt have any bananas. THEN I saw the leftover pumpkin puree and the wheels just started turning. Something Friggen Delish was made. Once again you can play with it and make it your own. Add some flax seed, berries, coconut, cocoa nibs, anything you want!
Prep Time: 1 minute
Cook Time: 3 minutes
- 1 small handful Walnuts
- 1 small handful Pecans
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Tsp Nutmeg
- 1 Tsp Ginger
- 2 Eggs
- Place Walnuts, Pecans and seasonings in a food processor or blender and blend until its almost a powder. Set this aside in a small bowl
- Put the two eggs and coconut milk in the blender and pulse a few times until frothy.
- Place the egg/milk mixture in a microwave safe bowl. Add Pumpkin puree and nut/seasoning mixture. Stir until everything is mixed well.
- Microwave for 3 minutes , try to check on it frequently and stir to make sure you get the consistency you want, you can cook it longer if you like it more thick or less if you like it runny.
- EAT! Its like dessert for breakfast!!