Cook Time:10 minutes
- 1lb Grassfed Ground Beef
- 1 Jalapeno,chopped
- 1/2 Onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Cumin
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Powder, separated
- 1 Tbsp Oregano
- 3Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 head Butter lettuce
- 1 head Cauliflower, grated
- 1 Tbsp Grassfed Butter
- 3 Tbsp Jalapeno Goat Cheese (if you cant find any, use any other goat cheese and add another jalapeno, chopped very small)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook Ground Beef, Jalapenos, and Onions in a large saute pan until almost browned.
- Add seasonings only 1 Tbsp Garlic powder, and vinegar’s and cover with a lid and let simmer stirring occasionally for 1o minutes until beef is completely cooked.
- Grate the cauliflower in a large bowl, ( I used my box grater, but you can process it as well as long as you dont puree it)
- Melt butter in another large saute pan, add your cauliflower and goat cheese and your remaining Tbsp of garlic powder, salt to taste, cover and cook until the cauliflower is done, about 7-8 minutes. A key that its ready is that you no longer have that lovely cauliflower stench, you should be able to smell all the seasonings.
- Lay out your butter lettuce leaves on a plate and load it up like you would a taco! I love the butter lettuce leaves for flavor and easy rolling ability. I topped my tacos with chopped tomatoes and guacamole! My friend topped his with guacamole and instead of having the rice on the side, he added it to the top of the meat!