Prep Time:5 mintues
Cook Time 15 mintues
- 10 ounces shaved brussel sprouts
- 3 slices of Bacon
- 4 Aidells Chicken Apple Sausage (or any chicken sausage of choice)
- 2 Tbsp Garlic
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Shredded Carrot
- 1/4 cup Shredded Kale
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook your bacon in a large skillet until crispy. Place aside. When its cool enough, crumble it to use as a topping later 🙂
- Saute everything in the bacon fat except for the balsamic vinegar and the kale until soft.
- Add your kale and balsamic vinegar, cover and keep on medium high until the balsamic starts to glaze in your pan
- I like the charred flavor on my food, so I just left the lid on and let it go for about ten minutes, and shaking it occasionally.
- Put on your plate, top with your crumbled bacon, Enjoy! If you need some extra protein, for my lunch I added to eggs to the top of everything, cover it and let em cook til you they are over easy!