Easiest Recipe Ever! They are perfect if you need a little something sweet and no need for guilt for these guys 🙂 The longer you let them go in the oven, the more the olive oil caramelizes them, so if you have a lot of cleaning to do in the morning, set the oven on, put em’ in and just let em’ do their thing!
Prep time: 2 mintues
- 5 golden beets
- Olive oil
- Cinnamon for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 425
- Wash your beets and cut of the stems and ends.
- Drizzle a baking dish with olive and make sure it gets coated on the bottom.
- Place beets in the baking dish and drizzle with more olive oil.
- Cover and place in the oven for an hour or until its fork tender.
- When they are done, remove them from the oven, let them cool to the touch so you can peel the skins off.
- Slice them up, place then on your plate and sprinkle with cinnamon! They can pretty much be your dessert!