Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 1 Sweet Onion, chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- 2 Cups Frozen Spinach
- 2 Cups Canned Pure Pumpkin
- 1 lb Sole, or any other white fish, Sole was all I had.-Yes Fish! Trust me!
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Curry Seasoning
- 1/2 Tbsp Sage
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary
- 4 Egg Whites
- 2 Whole Eggs
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Salt to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350
- Marinate fish in lemon juice and 1/2 Tbsp Curry, set aside for at least 20minutes
- In a large pan, Saute onions and garlic in coconut oil until soft, about 5 minutes
- Add Fish, and cook for about 5-10 minutes
- Add Spinach and cook until spinach is all thawed.
- Whisk together four egg whites into a mixing bowl
- Place your fish and spinach mixture in a baking dish
- Pour egg white mixture over fish and spinach, folding it in to make sure everything is coated.
- In another bowl, whisk together two eggs, add the 2 Cups of pumpkin along with the rest of your seasonings.
- Top Pumpkin mixture evenly over your Fish and Spinach.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until your eggs are set.
- Let cool, cut into slices and dig in!