I love breakfast! Now that I’m eating meat, I can make my own breakfast sausage patties! These patties will send amazing aromas through your house and will make your mouth water until they are done! Play around with the seasonings if you want some different flavors, or play around with the ground meat as well!
Servings: 4 (12 patties)
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2lb Ground Pork
- 1/2lb Ground Chicken
- 2Tbsp Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 2Tbsp Sage
- 1Tbsp Thyme
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2tsp Chili Powder
- 2Tbsp Coconut oil for frying
- Mix everything together in a bowl and let sit in your fridge for at least 20 mins to let the seasonings “hang out”
- Form the meat into patties of the size that you would like, mine made about 12.
- Heat your Coconut Oil in a saute pan and add the patties until they are browned on both sides and completely cooked in the middle!
- If you don’t want to eat them all at once, wrap the uncooked patties in parchment paper and place in a zip-lock bag and freeze until you want to use them again!