Craving some good Chinese? This is super easy, and super friggen delish!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 Sirloin Steaks, slice into thin strips
- 1 head broccoli, broken into florets
- 1 head Cauliflower (made into rice)
- 4 carrots, chopped into small sticks
- 2 Tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Arrowroot powder
- 2 Tsp Ginger, separated
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1/2 Cup Beef Broth
- Salt and Pepper To taste
- Sprinkle of Red Pepper Flakes, optional
- Marinate your sliced Steak in the Garlic, Coconut Aminos, and 1 tsp of Ginger, and Arrowroot powder. Place aside for 10 minutes
- Steam your Broccoli and Carrots, set aside
- Heat Coconut Oil in a large and deep saute pan (wok would be better if you have one!)
- Add your Steak and Cook until browned, add your Beef Broth and stir still sauce has start to thicken, add your broccoli and carrots.
- Cook for another 5-6 minutes, and make sure everything is coated.
For the Cauliflower Rice
- Chop Cauliflower into florets and place in your blender and pulse until it looks likes rice!
- Heat up 2 Tbsp oil of choice of med-high heat in a saute pan, ( I used bacon fat, gotta love that flavor!)
- Season with the remaining 1 Tsp of Ginger, Season with Salt and Pepper, and cook until the Cauliflower is completely heated through and cooked. (About 10 minutes)
Place a big ol’ spoonful on your plate and top with Beef, Broccoli and Carrots Mixture YUM!