Ha, Yes you read that correctly! When you make these you are seriously gonna go awwww they are so cute! I promise. But then you will devour them HaHa. This is a super easy recipe that you can keep in your fridge and put it with lots of things for lunch, for dinner, whatever you wish. When I ate them for this recipe I made it with some Zucchini noodles, My Delish Tom Sauce, and some steamed veggies.
Servings: 9 baby loaves
Prep Time: 30 mintues
Cook Time: 50 Minutes
- 1lb Ground Beef
- 5 Baby Bella Mushrooms,chopped
- 1/2 Sweet Onion, chopped
- 1Tbsp Fresh Rosemary, Chopped
- 1/3 C Almond Flour
- 1/3 C Flax Seed Meal
- 2 Eggs
- 2/3C Delish Tom Sauce (recipe here)
- 8 Slices of Bacon, cut in half.
- Preheat your oven to 350
- Mix all of your ingredients and let marinate in the fridge for about 20 mins to let the flavors play and really soak in.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on your baking pan so the bacon grease doesn’t make too big of a mess for you to clean.
- Take your Beef mixture out of the fridge and form into 9 baby meat loaves.
- Now, take your bacon and wrap it around the baby meat loaves tucking it under the sides to make sure it stays.
- Cook for 40 minutes, then on broil for 10 minutes to get your bacon nice and crispy!
- Let cool, then dig in to your babies! (Meatloaf babies that is…)