Think you don’t like cabbage? Your gonna love this. Perfect for this gorgeous weather that we have been getting lately. Super easy and cheap to make and it will last you all week. It’s great for a side, or even add some Salmon, or Grilled Chicken to it to make it a meal! I even got my good friend George over at Civilized Caveman Cooking Creations to eat it and he thought he didn’t like cabbage!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 24 hours
- 1 head Nappa Cabbage, chopped
- 1 head Purple Cabbage, chopped
- 2 ounces Slivered Almonds
- 3 ounces Coconut Flakes
- 3 Tbsp Kerrygold butter
- 1/4 White Vinegar
- 3/4 Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- Place your chopped Cabbage into a large bowl and place it in the fridge
- Melt the butter in a saute pan then add Coconut Flakes and Slivered almonds and keep on medium until everything is nice and toasted. Place in a separate bowl and place in fridge
- Boil Vinegar, Olive oil, and Coconut Aminos together for 1 minute. Place in a small bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- Next day mix everything together and serve in a giant bowl and dig in!