Sorry for the bad photo ya’ll. It was one of my first Paleo Recipes!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup Almond Milk (or milk of choice)
- 3 Slices of Bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1Tsp Chili Powder
- 1Tbsp Dried Oregano
- 1Tbsp Dried Basil
- 2Tbsp Fresh Garlic, chopped
- Half of a Red Pepper, roasted
- 1/4 Cup Mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 an Onion, chopped
- 3 slices of tomato
- Preheat oven to 375
- Beat your eggs in a bowl with milk and season with S&P, and all other seasonings.
- Heat your oil in a saute pan and add your eggs and cook as if you were making an omelet, when the bottom starts to cook a bit add your veggies evenly on top and cook until the bottom is a little browned and the sides of your egg start to cook
- Place the whole pan in the oven and cook for about 10 ten mins, until your eggs are set.
- Meanwhile, cook 3 slices of bacon til crispy and break into small pieces and set aside
- Sprinkle 3 slices of tomato with oregano and place directly into the same pan you cooked the bacon in until browned, about 2 mins, flip then cook the other side for the same time.
- Pull your eggs out of the oven, slide it off onto a plate.
- Top with the 3 tomato slices, crumbled bacon, and whatever else you like on your pizza!
IF you have Coconut Cream Concentrate at home, Drizzle some of that on top, soo yummy or even sprinkle some Fresh and Local Goat Cheese!