I used to drink Indian Chai Lattes at my work like they were going out of style! Once I started the Paleo Lifestyle I couldn’t have the ones there anymore since the powder we use is sugar and dairy based. I was so bummed I couldn’t have it anymore, and I always get angry at places when they only have Pumpkin things once a year. I’m sorry but I LOVE pumpkin all year round, not just in the fall! So, I decided to put my two favorite things together and make it healthy! Its just like sipping on Pumpkin Pie…Mhmmm And yes, I am on of those odd girls who drinks her hot drinks through a straw.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 5 mintues
- 1 can Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
- 2 Chai Tea Bags, or 2 servings of your favorite loose leaf Chai Tea (Spicier the Chai, the better!)
- 2 HEAPING Spoonfuls of Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 Tsp Nutmeg
- 1 Tsp Ginger
- In a sauce pan mix everything together except Chai Tea and mix well, bring to a slow boil.
- Brew your Chai Tea
- Once Pumpkin/Coocnut Milk mixture has start to boil, turn to medium and stir constantly until it begins to get thicker.
- Pour Mixture into two your two favorite mugs, then fill the rest of your mug with your brewed Chai.
- Sprinkle with Cinnamon. Enjoy!