Ever need a light fruity dessert? This is it! So many flavors an absolutely nothing to feel guilty about. Perfect time for summer coming up! The longer it sits in the fridge, the better it tastes. We came upon this recipe by accident because we needed a dessert to bring to a friends house and this were the only things we had, and it was a hit!
Prep Time: 5 mintues
Cook Time: 24 hours if possible, at least 6 hours
- 1 package fresh blueberries
- 1 package strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 Cup Macadamia Nuts, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 2 Tbsp Cinnamon
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Slice Strawberries into think slices
- Chop Macadamia Nuts into small chunks
- Put all ingredients into bowl except for Balsamic Vinegar
- Make sure everything is mixed well
- Drizzle Balsamic Vinegar over bowl of fruit and nut mixture. I used about 3 tablespoons worth, just enough to get that kick. You can add more if you would like.
- Cover with saran wrap/foil/etc and place in your refrigerator 24 hours if possible for the best flavor, but at least 6 hours.
- Take bowl out of the refrigerator and give it one last stir.
- Spoon into bowls, or grab a fork and dig right in! Serve Cold!