Prep Time :10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 5 Tomatillos, skins off, and roastedIngredients
- 2 Ripe Avocados
- 1/2 White Onion, chopped
- 2tbsp Garlic, chopped5
- 1/2tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 Jalapeno, chopped (use the whole thing if you like it real spicy!)
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Olive Oil
- Put your oven on broil
- Rub olive oil on your tomatillos and place on a sheet pan directly under broiler and roast until skins are blackened
- Get all your ingredients together in a bowl.
- Place all your ingredients in a blender, food processor, or muscle through it and use just a spoon and a bowl.
- Blend until everything is mixed and broken down into a creamy consistency. If you like you guacamole chunky, don’t blend it for too long.
- Taste it, add more seasonings to your taste
- Place in a bowl, eat immediately with some plantain chips (yum, our favorite),top on your fritatas or use for anything you’d like!